About IOS/ IPHONE
Duration: 2 Month(s)
The course is designed to take existing developers and bring them quickly up to speed with Objective-C, Swift and iOS development.
You will learn:
- How to build iOS applications for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
- Everything you need to know about Objective-C to develop iOS apps.
- How to use Xcode, Interface Builder, Instruments and the iOS Simulator.
- Techniques to build scalable apps using MVC (Model, View & Controller) techniques.
- Detailed understanding of how the iOS SDK works, removing the "magic" from iOS development.
- How to deploy your app to a real device and the provisioning process.
The audience for this course is MCA, BCA, B.Sc (IT),M.Sc(IT),B.Sc, B.Tech B.E(Any Branch),O Level, A Level Etc.