Software testing is an investigation conducted to provide stakeholders with information about the quality of the product or service under test. Software testing can also provide an objective, independent view of the software to allow the business to appreciate and understand the risks of software implementation.
Software testing involves the execution of a software component or system component to evaluate one or more properties of interest. In general, these properties indicate the extent to which the component or system under test:
1. Meets the requirements that guided its design and development,
2. Responds correctly to all kinds of inputs,
3. Performs its functions within an acceptable time,
4. Is sufficiently usable,
5. Can be installed and run in its intended environments, and
6. Achieves the general result its stakeholders desire.
The audience for this course is MCA, BCA, B.Sc (IT),M.Sc(IT), B.Sc, B.Tech or B.E(Any Branch),O Level, A Level and any graduate can learn software testing course.