About IOS APP DEVELOPMENT (SWIFT) TRAINING
Duration: 2 Month(s)
This course will introduce you to iOS app development in Swift, a new programming language from Apple, and serves as your launching point into the iOS Developer.
Introduction to Swift and Xcode: the tools of iOS
- Learn all the Swift you need to know in 5 min.
- Take a tour of Xcode, Apple's integrated development environment.
- Get to know the Model View Controller, or MVC, design pattern
iOS App Structure: AutoLayout and Buttons
- Learn Storyboard and AutoLayout, the tools used to build user interfaces in iOS.
- Start developing the Pitch Perfect App and creating the UI.
- Use Autolayout constraints to control the placement of UIButtons and UILabels on the screen.
Using ViewControllers to build an app with Multiple Views
- The UIViewController class, View Controller Lifecycle, and Multiple Views.
- Learn how to react to touch events and change the user interface.
- Add a second screen to your app using a UINavigationController.
How to record audio and use the Delegation Design Pattern.
- Learn about the AVFoundation class, AVAudioRecorder.
- Setup audio recording in the Pitch Perfect App.
- Practice using the Delegation pattern and implement programmatic segues.
Playback Sound and Add Sound Effects
- Setup audio playback including rate, pitch, echo, and reverb.
- Use UIStackViews to create an elegant layout for your app's UIButtons.
- Use class extensions to add functionality to your app.
The audience for this course is MCA, BCA, B.Sc (IT),M.Sc(IT),B.Sc, B.Tech B.E(Any Branch),O Level, A Level Etc