With increasing demand of industry-ready fresh graduates, there has also been an increased emphasis on the link between academics and industry. As companies look for candidates with hands-on exposure, AP Edusoft’s project-based 6 Months Industrial Training programs aptly fill the requirement. To make optimal use of students’ winter vacations, we offer industrial training in all streams, including MSc IT, BSc IT, MCA, BCA, CS/IT, B.Tech. and Management. Conducted for around 6 Months, such industrial training programs are job-oriented and help students to relate curriculum with industry practices and responsibilities.
Through our project-based 6 Months Industrial Training workshops, AP Edusoft trainers practically build upon theoretical concepts covered at the college level and provide live project trainings. Students are able to solve problems in a real-time environment that opens a window to the professional world. They become more confident, as well as find a connection between their chosen field and required industry standards.
We provide 6 Weeks/Months industrial training in:
1. PHP & MYSQL
3. ANDROID APP DEVELOPMENT
4. iOS APPS DEVELOPMENT
7. WEB DESIGNING
8. SOFTWARE TESTING
9. ORACLE DEVELOPER
10. SAS, ERP SAP, DATA SCIENCE ETC..
What will You get out of engineering, progessional and managenent Industrial Training?
The main reason engineering, professional and management students need to do Industrial Training (IT) is so they are well prepared for a graduate job in their chosen field. It is a chance for you to put what you have learned at university to work in the kind of real-life situations you will come up against when you start your career. Industrial training gives you great experience during your Engineering, professional and management degree including:Turn theory into practice.
1. First-hand experience working as an engineering and management professional
2. Apply your technical knowledge and engineering methods to a real-life situations
3. Work with other engineering professionals, Experience what it’s like to work in a professional organisation
4. Increase your technical, interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
5. Observe interactions of engineers with other professional groups
6. Witness the functioning and organisation of business and companies
Full Time and Part Time Options: